Generation Beauty 2017 | Toronto Travel Diary


Happy Tuesday! I hope you're all having a wonderful day and I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Mine was filled with makeup, fun and a lot of creative influences here on the internet! Today's post is going to be a very quick travel diary, since I, unfortunately, didn't snap a lot of photos - and also a HUGE haul of the goodies I got at Ipsy's Generation Beauty Creator Party! 

Friday

My Toronto trip kicked off bright and early on Friday morning as I caught a flight (yes, I flew 45 minutes) to Toronto. I went directly to Corus Media where Ipsy held a Creator Day for Ipsy Open Studio members. This was filled with panels talking about social media tactics, how to grow followings and more.


Later that evening Ipsy held the traditional Creator Party held at the Thompson Toronto Hotel. Can I just quickly mention that this hotel was phenomenal? The views, as you'll see below, were out of this world!


Two-piece set (old, but craving this dress) | Shoes (similar

Saturday

Saturday was day one of Generation Beauty, which was held at the Toronto Convention Centre. If you are a makeup lover or a creator, I highly recommend you attend a gen beauty in your area. Each year Ipsy holds an event in Toronto, New York, Los Angeles and San Fransisco. There have been many rumors about them expanding in the US, but for now, Toronto is the only event in Canada.




Romper (old but loving this one) | Shoes | Hair done by OGX

Sunday

Sunday was the final day of my Generation Beauty Toronto weekend. I spent the day networking and really taking advantage of seeing my American blogging friends. Makeupbymisskris and I took a cute shot at the Pop Beauty booth. That is the only outfit shot I got of the day. 


Shirt (similar here and here) | Jeans | Denim Jacket 

Be sure to check out my latest YouTube video! I unbag the huge creator swag bag full of goodies from the brands at the event.


No comments